An internship at The Speed School is a real life, learn-by-doing experience.
From day one you will be doing just that - doing instead of observing.
During your internship you will coach grade school, middle school, high school, and collegiate athletes by observing and assisting in the following areas of strength and conditioning:
Internship Duties & Responsibilities:
· Warm-Up (Foam Rolling, Stretching, Activations, Dynamic Warm-Up)
· Speed & Agility
· Conditioning (Running, Biking, Etc.)
· Gym Set Up & Breakdown
· Daily Maintenance Tasks
· Fall: Coming Soon
If you are interested in any of these internship positions please:
· Fill out the online application below.
· Email us a brief page (approx. 400 words) of your strength and conditioning related activities and a copy of your resume to Trevor Gillum at email@example.com.
· Interns must either be currently enrolled as an undergraduate and/or have a Bachelor’s Degree or a credible fitness certification.